Get to know your wife and children better
Lead devotions: We just started doing things different.
- Pray a simple prayer asking God to speak to you.
- Reading a chapter from a children’s bible.
- Pray and thank God and ask Him to fill your needs.
- Attend appointments (school, medical, etc) (Mom’s let dads help)
- Take your kids camping…even if in the back yard
- Go for a bike ride
Being a great husband even when you disagree
- No name calling
- Leave the past in the past
- Keep your hands to yourself
- Allow a disagreement resolution to play out in from of the kids
Boys want to be like Daddy
Girls want to gain Dad’s approval
Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/DaddyLife
Levi’s Birthday Our youngest turned two on Memorial Day
Babywise Friendly Blog Segment
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes or RSS: